Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Suddenly Summer


Oh yes, it's suddenly Summer here in the Pacific Northwest! With the beautiful weather comes the last week of school, friends gathering for barbecues, Popcicle consumption, Farmer's markets, and busy times.
Excuse me if I am a little scarce this week as I will be doing a bit of THIS...

...looking for one of these,


and getting out in the garden to tame the wild,


and apparently taking photos with my phone.

I do want to remind you that I am Guest Editor for the month of June over on WhipUp. There is a great Ebook offering from my friend Nancy Langdon, designer behind studioTANTRUM/Fledge and proceeds go to a really good cause, you can find it HERE. My latest offering is an ode to eating local and our glorious farmer's market HERE. You can also find a couple of great book reviews in the mix, so please head on over to take a look!

Have a beautiful day all!

11 comments:

Penny said...

Happy days to you all x Enjoy the Summertime and house hunting x Penny

Sherri B. said...

Your house hunting has been in my thoughts and prayers..I can almost see what is just around the corner for you.

Thank you for the reminder to head over to your guest Editor article. Off I go now!

I am having a cookbook giveaway! xo

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

I hope you find the house of your dreams on the hunt :)

Jennie said...

Beautiful flowers!!
Hope your house hunt goes well!xxx

Kirsty @ Bowerbird Blue said...

envying your summer, winter with a vengeance here

harmony and rosie said...

Oh enjoy the house hunting, you will definitely know when you've found the right one. How exciting to be guest editing, I shall pop on over right now.
Hope you're having a super week xox

Unknown said...

Soo many jams! I need to get myself some strawberries, stat. Hope your house hunting goes well! Are you looking to stay in the area?

Nikki said...

Happy house-hunting and summering! (We appear to have brought Portland weather home with us. Melbourne is WET!)

Colette said...

Happy house hunting and will you send some summer this way please!

june at noon said...

Ah, summer. My favorite! Our weather has been completely strange here. One minute it's decidedly summer (with nary a hint of spring along the way), and the next it's twenty degrees cooler and feeling like an autumn day. Rather hard to keep up with it.

Good luck with the house hunt!

Annie Cholewa said...

Happy house hunting Alex, I hope you soon find that dream home :)