Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ninja Knitters

I stole this movie from Flaming Nora. If you have not yet seen it, you must! It is something that makes me so very happy, and we could all use a little cheering up right about now. Now, Nora blames me for this bit of mischief (due to a photo of "yarn bombing" I had on my blog a bit ago)but, all credit belongs to the Ninja Knitter geniuses if you ask me.



Nora has just posted a follow up HERE. Go see what's brewing!

I'm considering starting up a local chapter...if the Ninjas will let me. Of course I don't actually knit but, "Ninja Crocheters" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

11 comments:

Flaming Nora said...

The Ninja's have asked me to pass on the following communiqué:
THE NINJA KNITTERS SALUTE LOLA FOR SPREADING THE WORD.
IT HAS BEEN AGREED THAT CROCHET COMES UNDER THE GENERAL HEADING OF "KNITTING" SO IF YOU WANT TO BE IN YOU ARE.
WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH DETAILS OF YOUR MISSION.
NINJA ONE.

Hope that helps!
xxxx

mother of purl said...

Yarn bombing is so much fun- such a cheery hobby! Looking forward to seeing how you get on x

Carmel's Closet said...

'knitting' 'crochet' - same dog - different leg action. Enjoy - looking forward to seeing some of your crochet bombing action.
Carmel

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

LOL When they say ninjas I almost fall off my chair with happiness each time :)

Sherri B. said...

I saw the movie when Flaming Nora posted it and I got the biggest kick out of it..they are so brave!
I'm off now to see what else they're up to..how fun.

harmony and rosie said...

Oh my goodness and this all took place not so very far from where I live, I must go and check it out, what a hoot!

Just been browsing through your posts and your crochet number is gorgeous, I love it. So pleased PG is humouring you by wearing something that is distinctly not yellow! Love the article too, wow it all seems to be happening in the little green cottage! x

zjizjipke said...

Lol, this is so great! Freedom to the ninjas!!!
Love, Zjizjipke!

D @ Homemade and Happy said...

I thought it said Ninja Knickers for a minute !!
What excellent fun they've had and I can imagine Nora inciting such activity !!
Thanks for sharing,
D x

. said...

It's the bloke on the bike at the end who cracks me up every time... just another night in South London, love it! x

Mare said...

I'm in....

sarah said...

This is the funniest thing ever lol I love it x