Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello Monday - Thanks

Hello,
today I'm just stopping in for a minute to say hi and to thank you. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are the best bunch of folks! I was touched and amazed by all the sweet comments you sent my way last week. With our anniversary and the first day of school, you all said such lovely things and made my heart so skippy happy! I read every comment (sometimes twice) and it really makes my day better to see your kind and encouraging words.

We are still settling in to our new routine and I think an adjustment period is inevitable. Since I have been busy with this adjusting, I have not been able to visit you all or reply to comments nearly as much as I'd like. I'm hoping I can pick up the pace soon. Please know that you are in my thoughts and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the love!

I will be back soon with more shenanigans.

3 comments:

Flaming Nora said...

beautiful picture. I'm sure its all going well. Trust me before too long it will all feel normal.

Sherri B. said...

You take as long as you need, we will be thinking of you as there is no "out of sight, out of mind" with your bloggy friends.
Have a good week.

Mom L said...

That is a lovely photo - I don't know which reaches my heart more, the old books or the old keys!

Can't wait to hear about Pony Girl's adventures in Kindy!!!

Nancy in Iowa