Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Best Laid Plans

I want to thank everyone for your lovely comments on my last post. Your praise of the shirt, the pie and your supportive words about our girl going off to school. You are indeed the best sort of folks.

I had big plans for this weeks blog posts... more stitching, sharing of a most amazing gift received in the mail and other groovy things. Alas, what is that saying..."we make plans and god laughs"? So...yeah.

While things have gone topsy-turvy this week, I'm gonna roll with it and see where it all leads. And if I get stuck, I might just play with my food.

8 comments:

Sherri B. said...

I think that God must laugh at me a lot! You made me smile fast with your food art.

Floss said...

Humans propose; but God disposes, say the French! (OK, they say Man not Humans, but I get to translate it inclusively, anyway...)

Sorry to hear your proposals for the blog this week haven't worked out but Pony Girl, the Engineer and that all-important food-art have to take priority!

Have a great week anyway,

love

Floss

Mom L said...

You made me smile! I hope things move along as you wish.

Nancy in Iowa

june at noon said...

Hmmm, plans? What are those? Hope all is well. :)

Flaming Nora said...

Life would be boring if it didn't throw us the odd curve ball. A sense of humour and proportion are what counts, and in that order!

crzylady said...

at least you won't be bored. Wishing you the best.. Oh! And I just picked up "Hopscotch" :)

Tania said...

It really is a planetary issue. Well, I reckon, anyway. Not that I know much about planets or alignment or whatnot. Things are mighty topsy turvy on the other side of the world as well. At least your food is GRINNING! x

Vic said...

Aw, Tania stole my comment - I was totally going to say at least your food is happy. Pfft. That Tania.

ox