Monday, June 8, 2009

One Down


I've been down in the basement working my little fingers into a frenzy. I have completed the first of four custom orders and have just a moment before I am on to the next.
I thought I would share this project since I adore these fabrics. I had just enough to make a sweet baby outfit.



A short dress with ruffle and embroidered flower detail and matching bloomers. It is such a joy to sew for the wee babies.
This outfit is off to New Mexico at the end of the week. I hope it will be enjoyed and worn happily by the little one.

7 comments:

Mare said...

Oh My Goodness! This is so beautiful! I LOVE the colors too.

diane said...

HOW ADORABLE!! i love it!

i hope you keep up these custom orders- and i sure hope i am having a girl so i can order cute little outfits from you!

Unknown said...

If Diane has a girl I'll be ordering from you, too! That's a precious outfit. I did sew for baby and toddler Diane, but never anything that classy.

Nancy

Unknown said...

It is so exciting that you have those orders! What a darling outfit. Hi from Colorado (:

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

Love love love!!

Jacoline said...

It is so sweet, love it!!!!

Adorebynat said...

So adorable! I'd bet it'll look pretty for any girl, wish I have a girl myself then I'll be ordering from you.